Call For Papers - ICTO 2023 : Ethical & Responsible Artificial Intelligence for Sustainable Societies
La 7e conférence ICTO (Information & Communication Technologies for Organization & Society) se tiendra à l'Université Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne les 6 et 7 juillet 2023. Cette conférence portera sur le thème "Intelligence artificielle éthique et responsable pour des sociétés durables".
Vous trouverez ci-joint les éléments d'information et l'appel à communication y relatifs.
Le site de l'évènement est : https://www.icto2023.com/.
Ethical & Responsible Artificial Intelligence for Sustainable Societies
There is increasing awareness and expectation that Artificial Intelligence (AI) can help address grand challenges that include societal inequalities and environmental sustainability in developing and developed countries (Dennehy et al., 2021; Dwivedi et al., 2022; Harfouche et al., 2022; Tarhini et al., 2022). These grand challenges can be categorized as (i) socio- technical, (ii) infrastructural, (iii) societal ecological, (iv) legal and ethical, and (v) emotional (Becker et al., 2015). Yet, there is a concern that the response from the Information Systems (IS) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) research communities has been ‘dismal and at best marginal’ (Tan & Neilson, 2021).
The 7th conference for Information & communication technologies for organization & society (ICTO2023) aims to bring together multidisciplinary contributions from different domains around IS and AI to advance knowledge to achieve a better and more sustainable future for organizations & society. We invite scholars, practitioners, and early career researchers to present their research at ICTO2023. Theoretical and empirical papers employing quantitative, qualitative, and/or design science are welcomed.
- Paper submission deadline: May 15th, 2023
- Notification of acceptance (rolling basis): May 30th, 2023
- Doctoral Consortium/ Junior Faculty nomination: May 15th, 2023
- Notification of Doctoral Consortium/ Junior Faculty acceptance: May 17th, 2023
- Authors should submit original, unpublished research papers. Submissions should not be under consideration for any other conference or journal outlet;
- Submission must be made on easychair: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=icto2023;
- Accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings.
Topics of Submission:
Areas of interest include, amongst others, the following:
General Conference Theme
- Ethical AI and sustainable development goals;
- Responsible IS design and innovation (incl circular economies);
- Societal impact of IS and emerging technologies (AI, IoT);
- Strategies (e.g. best practices, policies, and governance) for addressing the unintended consequences of IS and emerging technologies
- IS for social inclusion and circular economies;
- IS for social innovation and entrepreneurship;
- IS for digital transformation (incl operations and supply chain management);
- Datafication and digitalisation for digital development;
- Green IS and sustainability;
- Industry 4.0 technologies;
- Analytics and ICT4D (Social media analytics/business analytics/big data analytics);
- ICTs for enabling smart cities, urbanisation and living;
- Ethics and CSR issues related to IS;
- Knowledge management;
- Cyber security;
- Applications of IS and analytics to address grand societal challenges;
- Human computer interaction (HCI);
- IS and ICT adoption studies;
- Smart transportation and mobility.
- Digital platforms for economic development;
- Mobile payments and digital ecosystems;
Economics, Sociology, and Psychology
- Socio-economic inclusion in the digitized society;
- Economic and social effects of IS;
- Socio-economic transformation in a digitized society;
- Healthcare and global pandemics.
Management and Marketing
- Business model innovation;
- AI and the future of work;
- AI and marketing (B2B, B2C).
- Emerging technologies;
- Mobile applications;
- Cyber security.
Teaching and Learning
- Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion;
- Learning analytics.
You have more information on the call for papers available here.